Hytec’s original service type, Repair & Return, can provide savings up to 70% of new-board replacement costs, and come with a full year warranty.
Thousands of circuit boards repaired by Hytec are installed in equipment throughout North America every month. Hytec was built on the quality of its repairs and technical capabilities. All repaired boards are functionally live tested, and must pass stringent internal quality standards before leaving our facility. Hytec’s process-driven quality management system ensures consistency, reliability, and peace-of-mind at your client’s site.
The repair process at Hytec includes:
- ESD Controlled Facility
- OEM Genuine Parts
- ROHS Lead-Free Compliant
- Standard Work Instructions
- Preventative Maintenance
- OEM Modifications & Upgrades
- Certified Functional Live Testing
- Independent Quality Assurance
- Independent Warranty Return Review
Special electrostatic and physical handling precautions are taken throughout our facility to ensure complete protection of your boards. We strongly encourage your technicians to utilize ESD precautions in the field.
Service Types Offered by Hytec
You may take advantage of our quality-driven repair services through the following service types based on the best fit with your business model:
- Repair & Return Services – Ship defective parts to Hytec for repair and return to your parts location.
- Advance Exchange Services – Leverage Hytec-owned, extensive board inventory, and receive your shipment by next business day direct to the field.
- Board Bank – Hytec manages customer-owned, defective inventory, and ships as required by next business day direct to the field. Best for multi-branch field-service operations.
- Direct Sale – Purchase new or repaired parts at greatly reduced pricing.